The A.R.S.H program aims to educate and empower adolescent girls to lead their life in more confident and dignified manner. The ARSH Intervention is categorized into two,
1. Community vertical
Under this customized training sessions are conducted with adolescent girls living in slums and rural areas without adequate access of education and information.
2. School vertical
Under this customized training sessions are conducted with adolescent girls studying in government schools in rural and Peri-Urban area where access of knowledge and information on ARSH unavailable.
1. Empowering and protecting slum girls Project, Gurgaon.
The project is operational in slum locations of Gurgaon
Empowering Adolescent Girls through Education: On Adolescent and Reproductive Sexual Health [ARSH] and Family Life Education [FLE]. Objective is to build their knowledge and awareness on life and its physical, social, psychological and moral dimensions and to develop in them qualities, capacities and attitudes on which successful life depends.
- -Project aims to provide the Basic Knowledge and Awareness to adolescent girls [11-19 yrs age group] on Reproductive and Sexual health.
- -Build their knowledge and Skills on Family Life aspects [Physical, Social, Psychological and moral dimensions] to relate, understand and cope with challenges to lead a healthier life.
- -Educate and inform them about Safety measures to avoid social risks and threats.
2. Adolescent Reproductive & Sexual Health intervention with Government School
The project is operational with schools at Lapala, Plasli and Nimli villages of Alwar, Rajasthan.
Project aims to educate and empower adolescent girls by providing sessions on Adolescent health, menstrual hygiene, sexual and reproductive health along with Family life education.